Boost your pet's diet with Stella's Solutions! Each of our 4 unique recipes offer complete & balanced meals that provide an extra boost to help proactively support pet health. Stella's Solutions recipes target digestive, hip & joint, immune system and skin & coat issues to keep your pet healthy and thriving!
Why We Love It
- Each small batch recipe is crafted with care in Stella & Chewy’s own kitchen without the use of ingredients from China.
- Grain-free, all-natural and minimally-process dog food contains zero added hormones, antibiotics, grains or fillers.
- Includes nutrient-rich superfoods including chia seed and coconut flour for healthy skin & coat.
- A raw diet may help to support healthy digestion, strong teeth & gums, vibrant skin & coat as well as stamina and vitality
- Every small batch is proudly made with responsibly sourced ingredients in Stella & Chewy's USA kitchen.
About The Stella & Chewy's
At Stella & Chewy’s, we believe that selecting the best food is one of the most important decisions a pet parent makes. From our first delivery to the last batch crafted in our own USA kitchen, we are focused on making the highest quality pet food available. We only use quality ingredients responsibly sourced from farmers and ranchers we know and trust. Our dinners are 90-95% meat, organs & bone and our animal proteins have no added hormones or antibiotics.
IngredientsLamb, salmon, lamb heart, lamb liver, sunflower oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), coconut flour, fenugreek seed, potassium chloride, pineapple stem, pineapple, flaxseed, choline chloride, tocopherols (preservative), sodium phosphate, zinc proteinate, dried kelp, iron proteinate, taurine, calcium carbonate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, folic acid.
|Crude Protein||32% min|
|Crude Fat||32% min|
|Crude Fiber||5% max|
|Linoleic Acid||3.5% min|
|Vitamin E||300 IU/kg min|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||4% min|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||2% min|
|Biotin||0.05 mg/kg min|